Perfect Muffins

No pictures- sorry- but I made the BEST muffins this week for my kids to take to school. I used Hodgson Mill Whole Wheat Wild Blueberry Mix, and I added my own dried cherries and sliced almonds. Then I backed the muffins in my new Berndes Mini Crown Cake pan. What an amazing pan it is (see link below)

My kids loved the muffins, and there was not much sugar in them, and they were whole grain and had flax seed!

Best pan EVER for muffins and brownies and cakes!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Berndes-Mini-Cup-Crown-Cake/dp/B000FHZ4OU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1258815733&sr=8-1

I got it for 15.99- so if you put it in your cart and if you are patient, you can get it way cheaper than the list price, or the Amazon price of 39.99. It might take a while to fall in price, but it will fall eventually.

The muffins just fall out, leaving the pan clean!!! (and you don't have to grease the molds)

I love household items that are so perfect. Makes you happy to be cooking in the kitchen.

Comments