North Shore Goodies Jam and Syrup- with Pancakes!

I could not resist ordering a few other treats when I ordered my peanut butter- so I got some lilikoi syrup, some jaboticaba jam, and some pineapple syrup, as well as some guava jam and guava butter.

Of course I tried the jaboticaba jam right away- because I haven't had it since I was a kid, and I wanted to see if it was as good as I remembered.  It is!  It's quite a bit like raspberry- but without the seeds, and it's got a better flavor than raspberry, imo.

Here is jaboticaba jam and pineapple syrup on a meyer lemon blueberry pancake (from a Short Stack mix- see photo at the bottom of the page for pancake mix):

Pancake mix:
I use half and half when I make the pancakes instead of milk- imo it makes a richer and more delicious pancake!



Comments