Very Easy Pasta Salad

For lunch today I made pasta salad.
1 lb cooked pasta- al dente- you can use any medium/large pasta that will retain its integrity after cooking (you don't want something that will turn to mush)
1/2 a pint of cherry tomatoes - the small ones I leave whole (if I had had larger tomatoes I could have cut them up)
1 can pitted kalamata olives
1 can Trader Joes mild green olives, or some other pitted green olive
8 oz- 1 pound feta cheese- depending on how much cheese you like in your salad- crumbled
1 chopped onion, cooked until translucent
3 chopped green onions
Paul Newman's balsamic vinegar dressing- 1/4 C (or more or less, depending on how much dressing you like on your pasta)

Mix all ingredients together, and enjoy!

Looks good enough to eat, right?  This salad makes a great lunch, and it travels well.  I always make a big bowl, because the flavors are even better the next day.



Comments