Is Lip Balm a Food?

I found this wonderful lip balm, and since you do sort of end up eating whatever you put on your lips, I'm going to mention it!  I bought lavender, grapefruit and vanilla.  It's got super ingredients, and it's made by a local small business.  I found a coupon for this business on one of those sites- like Groupon, and Living Social.  And I'm so glad I did!  Listen to these ingredients: white beeswax beads, candelilla wax, carnuba wax, illipe butter, cocoa butter, grapeseed oil, coconut oil, castor oil, grapefruit essential oil:

http://www.uprisingbotanicals.org/

Now I did make my own lip balm (using beeswax and vanilla), with my girls, for fun, but it's so much easier (and cheaper) to just buy some from Uprising Botanicals!  I am looking forward to trying their other products.

Comments