Got Parts?

My beloved Sunbeam breadmaker insert was starting to flake teflon- not a Good Thing, as Martha might say.  So I looked around the net for parts, and I found this great place:

http://www.thepartsbiz.com/

It might not be the cheapest, but it was the cheapest I found.  I ordered 2 inserts and 2 paddles, just so I would have my next replacement on hand.  This place seems to have parts for everything!  And since I hate sending things to the landfill, I definitely want to get parts.  Shipping was quick, and the goods were well packed.  I'm a fan.

If you have a breadmaker with teflon, keep an eye on it.  I had never read all the reviews on Amazon- because my machine was a gift, but it appears that no matter how careful you are you'll need to replace the insert at some point (usually between 1 and 2 years- no matter how careful you are).

Comments