I'm rushed off my feat

So it's been a crazy week, but I still made lunches. I've bought a lot of cheese, since Costco had some amazing cheeses, so I've been sending cheese and crackers, fruit and veggies, and snacks- and that's lunch. I am eating that too- and I've found the cheese so filling, I often can't finish the rest of my meal. I guess I'm on "The Cheese Diet"- but not intentionally.

On Monday we ate goat cheese with herbs and Mc Vitie's Digestive Biscuits (the crackers that eat like a meal). Many carbs make you want to snack and snack- but I have never been able to eat more than a few Mc Vitie's- despite the fact that I love the taste. I also sent tiny pears- because I love goat cheese with pears. As snacks I sent cashews and a little home made pudding (chocolate).

On Tuesday we bought a tray of cheese and sausage from Trader Joes. We each took a few slices of jack cheese, a few cheddar slices, and some salami. I sent Mc Vities crackers, a few biscotti treats, clementines, and for my son, who had a very long day, I also sent a small container of rice with Trader Joes organic chili on top.

On Wednesday only my son needed a lunch, but he wanted to buy at school, since a salad he wanted to try was on sale.

On Thursday I sent the Middle East Feast- which I bought at Trader Joes. I meant to make sushi, but I just didn't have the energy.

Friday- TGIF. I sent more cheese and crackers. I've got a huge wheel of the goat cheese, and I didn't want it to go to waste. It's never as tasty (imo) then when you cut in to the wheel- so we're trying to eat it up. Lunch today was a repeat of Monday- though I did manage to add some home dipped chocolate madelines. I bought Costco madelines- dipped them in 80% Lindt dark chocolate, and then I sprinkled them with sea salt. The sea salt makes the chocolate taste really amazing.

Comments