More About my Lupini


Back on Sunday, Feb. 21st, I posted about my lupini. Now, weeks later, the lupini are ready.

I have memorialized them in a picture. They are kind of bland- though the way I dressed them was delicious. I put some lemon olive oil and balsamic vinegar on them, and then sprinkled them with French gardener's salt (see link at bottom). I don't think I would make them again. I'd rather just buy bread and put vinegar and olive oil on that- because they are just a carrier for whatever sauce you put on them.

I have a lot of them, so I'm going to try them in salads and soups. It takes very little effort to pop the skins off, so I think I'll use them unskinned (deskinned?) in my recipes.


http://www.amazon.com/Pere-Pelletier-Gardener-17-6-Ounce-Wooden/dp/B001ELL9IG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=grocery&qid=1268073290&sr=8-2

Comments