My kids thought this had too much garlic (5 cloves went in) but my husband and I liked it a lot.

2 large onions,
4 heads baby bok choy, 1 pound baby broccoli, 5 green onions, 1 bunch watercress, 3 large carrots, 5 cloves garlic, 2 pork chops, two 32 oz packaged vegetable or chicken stock.

Cook onion in a few Tbs butter until soft, add garlic (pressed) and carrots (coins). Cook until soft, but not brown- add broth. Bring to boil. Add all the remaining vegetables sliced up- I use a rough slice for the heads of the broccoli, and a finer one for the stems. Finally add chopped or sliced pork. Add white pepper and salt to taste (basil is also quite good in this). I only cook the soup until the pork is hot, since I do not want to overcook the green vegetables.

Comments

  1. I forgot to mention, the pork chop is a COOKED pork chop- and I put up a recipe for the breakfast pork chops I made in the morning, that helped contribute to our lunch. See post just previous to the lunch post for pork chop directions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment