For breakfast I made pork rib chops. I used a whole can of crushed pineapple, and put it in a large corningware dish. Then I lay for large chops on the pineapple, and coated them with juice. Then I coated one side with BBQ rub, salt and white pepper. I fried this side down in a nonstick pan. When the side down was brown, I sprinkled the side up with the same mix of BBQ rub, salt and pepper, and then fried that side. When both sides were done I put the chops on the bed of pineapple and baked the dish at 350 for about 15 minutes. I used some extra chops in our lunchtime soup- which is why I mention how I cooked breakfast. Otherwise I would NEVER include a breakfast item :-) I served these with toast and eggs and fruit, and a little dollop of the pineapple as a garnish. Delicious. I saved the leftover pineapple and mixed it with soy sauce and put it in the fridge for later use as a marinade. I'll probably add some 5 spices (chinese seasoning) to it, to make it extra tasty.

Comments